1 x LP
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- XL hype sticker
- RSD 2022 sticker
- Includes liner notes (in Dutch)
- Dutch pianist Jack van Poll with Mary Hehuat on bass and Ruud Pronk on drums
- Classic jazz album featuring a cover of Bill Withers’ “Ain’t No Sunshine”, “Objíždka” a.o.
- 50th anniversary edition of 750 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl
Dutch jazz pianist Jack van Poll started playing the piano at four years old and grew up to become one of The Netherlands’ most talented and influential jazz musicians. During the Düsseldorfer Festival in 1962, his trio Tree-Oh was declared as Best Orchestra in the Modern Style. Van Poll formed the Tree-Oh together with Mary Hehuat on bass and Ruud Pronk on drums. Together they recorded Hi-Jackin’ in 1972, which includes “Objiždka” and a cover of Bill Withers’ “Ain’t No Sunshine”.
Hi Jackin’ is exclusively available for Record Store Day 2022 to celebrate its 50th anniversary. The album is available as a limited edition of 750 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl. The record is housed in a gatefold, on which liner notes (in Dutch) can be found.
1. Ain’t No Sunshine
- Oh Happy Day
- Passage To Přerov
- A Box For Leslie
- Blue Tait
- Sweet Georgie Fame