1. The Adventures of Mutt Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2. Dry Your Tears, Afrika Amistad
3. The BFG The BFG
4. With Malice Toward None Lincoln
5. The Duel The Adventures of Tintin
1. A New Beginning Minority Report
2–4. Escapades for Alto Saxophone and Orchestra Catch Me If You Can
1. Marion’s Theme Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Hymn to the Fallen Saving Private Ryan
3. Dartmoor, 1912 War Horse
1. Viktor’s Tale The Terminal
2. Prayer for Peace Munich
3. Immigration and Building The Unfinished Journey
4. With Malice Toward None Lincoln (alternate version)
The Spielberg/Williams collaboration Part III is the third collection of songs by John Williams, selected from Steven Spielberg’s movies. The disc primarily covers the last 20 odd years of the relationship, starting from 1997’s Amistad and ending with their latest film The BFG from 2016. The sheer variety of music, the depth of compositional skill on display, the powerful emotions that it evokes, makes The Spielberg/Williams collaboration Part III an extraordinary accomplishment. The beautiful compositions he recorded to The Adventures of Tintin and The Terminal are just a few of all the pieces to be found on this album.
For over 40 years John Williams’ music has been associated with director Steven Spielberg’s films. Williams has composed the scores to almost all of Spielberg’s films. He earned three of his five Academy Awards and fifteen of his 51 Oscar nominations for Spielberg films.
The Spielberg/Williams collaboration Part III is available as a limited edition of 1.500 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
Feat. songs from Saving Private Ryan, Catch Me If You Can, Munich, The Terminal many more
PVC protective sleeve
Limited edition of 1.500 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl
Official website John Williams: http://www.johnwilliams.org/
Official website Steven Spielberg: https://fromdirectorstevenspielberg.com/