1. Who I Thought You Were – Santigold
2. Ballroom Blitz – The Struts
3. Am I Wrong – Anderson .Paak Ft. Schoolboy Q
4. Bad Decisions – Two Door Cinema Club
1. Psycho – A$Ap Ferg
2. Save Me – Aimee Mann
3. Genghis Khan – Miike Snow
4. Don’t You Wait – Cloves
5. The D***Head Song – Miles Betterman
1. Somebody Else – The 1975
2. When They Fight, They Fight – Generationals
3. Hard Luck – Black Pistol Fire
4. When I’m Small – Phantogram
5. Big Jet Plane – Angus & Julia Stone
1. To Build A Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
2. Sky On Fire (Eo17 Remix) – Handsome Poets
3. Ghost In The Wind – Birdy
4. Nadine’s Theme – Atli Örvarsson
5. The Hug – Atli Örvarsson
The Edge of Seventeen is a new coming-of-age movie in the vein of Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club – an honest, candid, often hilarious look at what it’s like to grow up as a young woman in today’s modern world.
Everyone knows that growing up is hard, and life is no easier for high school junior Nadine (Hailee Steinfeld), who is already at peak awkwardness when her all-star older brother Darian starts dating her best friend Krista. All at once, Nadine feels more alone than ever, until the unexpected friendship of a thoughtful boy gives her a glimmer of hope that things just might not be so terrible after all.
The Edge of Seventeen marks the feature directorial debut of writer-director Kelly Fremon Craig, and is produced by Academy AwardÂ® winner James L. Brooks – the filmmaker behind big-screen, character-driven classics such as Terms of Endearment, Broadcast News, Big, Say Anything, The Simpsons, Jerry Maguire and As Good as It Gets.
The film is getting plenty of comparisons to the John Hughes’ The Breakfast Club, but it’s mostly modern soundtrack helps set it apart from those 80s classics: Santigold’s new rollicking “Who I Thought You Were,” a standout off this year’s 99Â¢, opens the movie and a pivotal party scene is filled with tracks by festival favorites like Two Door Cinema Club and Anderson .Paak.
Furthermore the soundtrack of the film features a hearty and exciting mix of talents as diverse as Aimee Mann, Phantogram, Birdy, Handsome Poets, Miike Snow and others.
Official website: stxmovies.com/theedgeofseventeen
180 gram audiophile vinyl
Including exclusive poster
PVC protective sleeve
OST of the Brand New 2016 Movie, featuring Hailee Steinfeld & Woody Harrelson
Great tracks by Santigold, Anderson .Paak, Two Door Cinema Club, Aimee Mann, Miike Snow, Handsome Poets, Phantogram, Angus & Julia Stone, Birdy a.o.