1. Buddy Holly – Everyday
2. Shirley And Lee – Let The Good Times Roll
3. The Del Vikings – Come Go With Me
4. The Del Vikings – Whispering Bells
5. The Silhouettes – Get A Job
1. The Chordettes – Lollipop
2. The Coasters – Yakety Yak
3. Jerry Lee Lewis – Great Balls Of Fire
4. The Bobbettes – Mr. Lee
5. Ben E. King – Stand By Me
Thirty-three years ago, director Rob Reiner chose the picturesque town of Brownsville, Oregon as the filming location for his classic coming-of-age story, Stand By Me. The heart-warming movie was nominated for an Academy Award and has continued to be a favorite of both critics and fans around the world.
The film, whose plot is based on Stephen King’s novella The Body and title is derived from the Ben E. King’s eponymous song, which plays over the opening and ending credits, tells the story of four boys in small town Oregon who go on a hike across the countryside over Labor Day weekend in 1959 to find the dead body of a missing child.
The classic soundtrack is crammed with early rock & roll hits (ÒYakety YakÓ, ÒLollipopÓ & ÒGreat Balls of FireÓ o.a.) and still sounds very alive today, decades after they were originally recorded.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
PVC protective sleeve
Featuring songs by Ben E King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly a.o.